Trance


Unto the earth, 

I was born. 
With an urge to take a new breath
And a new life. 
My heart has beaten a million times already
Even when I was deep drowned, 
With blank darkness around. 
The anxiety of a new world, slowly
Increased, when my creator
Started to kick me out. 

Wasn't I really good enough? 
That she chose to not to keep me forever? 

I had to accept the reality. 
I had to take a breath. 
But it was far from my imagination

It's still dark. 
And more colder. 
I can't resonate with the so called humans.
I have shut down. 
I'm still refusing to make a noise, 
To cry, to respond and to inhale the earthly air. 

Is it worth enough? 
To become a part of this toxic, greedy, atmosphere? 

I'm still here. I can hear the ignorant humans around me. 
They are trying to get me out to the real world. 
It is beyond their cognition, to understand
What is holding me back. 

This Trance state is both a lock down and a liberation
Poor humans soul will always contemplate it to be lesser good. 
Love, life, physical existence, divinity and darkness, 
All inculcate into the subconscious mind and make me float in the air. 

Come here. To live this experience. 

Free Soul

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts