Who I m 💙

I m neither my physical body
Nor my soul.
I m neither what you think
Nor what I perceive.

I m my stories,
That defines and sculpts me.
I m my memories,
That kicks me whenever I lose my path.
I m my future,
That makes me aspire for the best.
I m my emotions,
That overflows with love to destroy the grief.
I m my thoughts,
That beholds my understanding.
I m my fear,
That shatters my new dreams.
I m my people,
Who hold my hand to walk with me.
I m my journey,
With different dimensions to explore.
I m my loss,
Which is the best teacher, to gain.
I m my happiness,
That fuels me to connect with everyone.

I m neither my success
Nor my failure.
I m the way I want myself to be.
I m also the way I never imagined myself to be.

When 'I' have so many layers to ponder about,
How can I say, "I know who I'm".




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts